Hinman Construction was recently awarded the 2019 Master Design GOLD Award for an Entryway and Laundry Redo project they completed in Clifton Park, New York. This editorial comes from the Qualified Remodeler article covering the 2019 Master Design Awards.
Hinman Construction Awarded 2019 Master Design GOLD Award
The homeowners sought to redesign the area between the garage and kitchen and make the space function better. Removing walls and reversing the swing of the garage entry created more central movement, and the bedroom was converted to a mudroom office with rollout storage shelves for shoes, boots, crafts, files and much more. A built-in pantry was added for tons of new storage.
Built-in cabinetry in the laundry room encloses the washer and dryer as well as a new sink in leathered granite. An open, custom-size corner cabinet, storage and seating adds some dynamic to the space, and the tile flooring helps bring form and function together with the colors and material choices. The floor flows into the pantry and the updated bath with the same leathered granite on the sink base.
- Cabinets: Greenfield Cabinetry
- Mudroom/office countertops: Alder Wood, Color: Asphalt
- Washer/dryer: Electrolux
- Granite: Fantasy Brown Leathered Granite
- Tile: Alma Sea 6 x 36 Porcelain
- Grout: Permacolor #90 Light Pewter
- Lighting: Kichler Keller Collection Pendant School House Glass Shade 42270NI
- Pantry door: Simpson
- Hardware: Laura
- Paint: Benjamin Moore OC# 14 Natural Cream
- Photos: Mark Morand, Mainframe Photography
Click here to view the original article.
Do you have a remodeling project you’d like to get started on? Contact us today at Hinman Construction to learn how we can help!